- Ideal candidate is responsible in all sales activities, from lead generation to closing deals, maintaining harmonious working relationships with clients for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 2 years
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Probationary to Regular
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision-makers. Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory. Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on the customer, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the company core values.
- At least a graduate of mass communications, information technology or other relevant field.
- Solid experience in customer and people relations.
- Exceptional ability to deal with clients and other employees.
- Above average facility of basic Microsoft Office applications. (ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Good-excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with a knack in beating deadlines.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to work in Las Pinas City.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Strategic Sales Management
Duration of employment
Unit 302 3/F, 17 Vatican Building, Vatican Drive, BF Resort Village, Talon Dos, Las Pinas City, Metro Manila
February 13, 2019